1. Do I need to pay for posting a product?
No. It is free to post a new product and trip on our website. As long as you have registered, you can post your own featured trips to all Tripwanters.
2. How and when do I receive the fee of the trip(s)?
Tripwant is a free online platform that facilitates interaction among Tripwanters and tour operators themselves. Tripwant will not involve in the transaction of products. All details of transactions are decided according to the negotiation among tour operators and Tripwanters. Therefore, tour operators should discuss the payment details with the Tripwanters themselves.
3. Can we promote our products to Asian market by using English content?
Yes, Tripwant supports both Chinese and English version. Asian travelers, especially Chinese travelers, can fully understand your products.
4. Is Tripwant for business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-consumer (B2C)? Who are the users?
Tripwant is for both B2B and B2C. Tripwant serves as a platform to bridge travelers and tour operators. Here, consumers can easily find their favourite products, while partners can get a large exposure to consumers all over the world and understand more and even cooperate with other partners.
5. What are the benefits of being a Tripwant partner?
Tripwant serves as a platform to bridge travelers and tour operators. It is free of charge, and here you can update your latest travel package any time. Also, there are promotions regularly and your products can be further exposed to vast number of travelers. Furthermore, Tripwant aims at emerging markets in Asia, especially China. After you become a Tripwant partner, the increasing number of travelers in these markets can gain access to your products and bring you the most valuable benefits.
6. Why is the partner status “enabled” only after the provision of relevant documents such as business license and accreditation?
Tripwant aims at providing travelers with the best user experience. We make our best efforts to ensure the quality of all trips by verifying all information by a professional team. After checking relevant information and documentation, partner status will become “enabled”.
7. How do I post my products?
If you have a problem on posting your products, please click here
For other questions concerning payment details, please email us at: email@example.com