|Breathtaking Beauty - Rocky Mountain Canada|
Provider Name: mykootenays
Provider Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provider Website: http://mykootenays.ca/
Location: Canada (Kootenays)
Available from: Jan 17, 2018 to Jan 31, 2019 (Expired)
Trip Details--Day one
Commencing in Radium Hot Springs;
• Witness the sunrise over the Rocky and Purcell Mountains
• Pass the resident Big Horn Sheep en route to Invermere
• Grab lunch to-go and wander Invermere’s Kinsmen Beach Park where picnic
areas are abundant and the lively energy of water sport enthusiasts makes for
great people watching. *Rent a kayak, or simply relax and enjoy the view of the
Columbia Lake surrounded by valleys and peaks.
• Sit back & take a lap on the Panorama Mountain Resort sightseeing chairlift with
a stop at the top to enjoy the views, grab a cool drink or go for a hike. The lookout
to Mt. Nelson is spectacular!
• Take a relaxing soak in the mineral pools at Fairmont Hot Springs
• Unwind with a casual meal in a friendly environment at Dapper’s Landing
• Drive through Premiere Lake Provincial Park where you can see the spectacular,
natural Lussier Hot Springs. *Go for a dip, or drive a little further to experience
the bountiful lakes and wildlife that live in the park.
• Spend the afternoon outdoors in Fernie. Play a round of golf, rent a bike and hit
up one of the hundreds of gentle trails or embark on a guided fly fishing trip on
the Kootenay River.
• Make your way up to the spectacular Island Lake Lodge for a gourmet dinner and
overnight stay package at the peak of Fernie Provincial Park.
RemarkThe partner is responsible for all the information provided.